An avid climber or someone who is just starting to get your feet accustomed to your first hiking boots. Come climb with us! Mountain Torq’s Via Ferrata is designed for anyone who is able to scale Mt Kinabalu and wishes to take the experience to even greater heights!
Experience the excitement of mountaineering within a safe and controlled environment. With a proper system of routes, devices and an experienced trainer to guide you, Via Ferrata climbing allows anyone to experience the exciting challenges of this sport under the safest of conditions.
- Traverse the world’s highest, and Asia’s first, Via Ferrata! You can do so without any prior mountaineering experience! With over...Read More
- Alright now... where should we start?! Here are a couple of ideas!Read More
- If you have just 1 night on Mt Kinabalu, consider 2 Days 1 Night Walk the Torq (1 night accommodation at Pendant Hut...Read More
- From Pendant Hut, follow the tourist trail up the stairs to a small cairn on the right a short distance before the cliff bands begin. Follow a reasonable trail (usually flagged...Read More
- There are a variety of Via Ferrata grading systems, with the sole purpose of providing you with a guideline as to the difficulty of each via ferrata route. We would ...Read More